Words written by a confused and curious man who is forever growing older.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I have no idea what I'm doing so don't judge me or God will look down on you.

Ladies and Gentlemen.  I address you as ladies and gentlemen because I assume that both women and men will at some point read this page.  Actually, now that I think about it, I could be totally wrong in assuming that anyone will ever visit this site except for myself and the occasional friend who feels bad that no one is reading my blog.  Ok, so maybe me, the occasional friend, and then the occasional Internet stalker who comes across a blog titled "Handsome Devil" and realizes there are no pictures of male genitalia anywhere on this page...yet. But I digress. 

This first blog post is just to inform you about what my blog will cover and how terrible the grammar will be throughout my posts.  So, please don't tell me how bad my grammar or writing skills are....I already know.  I'm not an English major nor did I pay attention enough in English class to put together a well groomed paragraph without including the occasional ... or misplaced comma, but I did graduate from a 4 year University.  I write songs on napkins, receipts, old notebooks and past due bills.  None of these things judge how well my incoherent thoughts are put together and I like that. 

For those of you who made it past the first two paragraphs and are still interested in knowing what this blog will cover, thank you and welcome.  I plan to talk about all things sports, comedy, music, viral video and pop culture related.  Basically, I'm going to blog about anything that strikes my fancy and it will more than likely be related to the forementioned subjects and at times you might find it inappropriate and tasteless.

In closing, I hope you have a sense of humor and I hope you stick around.  This will either be a great success or an absolute train wreck (I'd bet the house on this), either way it'll be a fun ride.

Until next time (click the link in the 3rd paragraph...you'll be happy you did)
p.s. I had 8 misspellings before spell check

3 comments:

  1. So...cuz...this was funny...good luck with your bloggin...look out for stalkers and pedophiles I guess....and oh yeah....I'm jealous of your talent! I'm blessed to say that you're officially part of the family now. Don't mind the awkward kudos...I've taken some sinus infection meds and accidentally mixed it with NyQuil...has a weird side effect on me....did I just send you the longest comment yet on your new blog??? LOl! points for me.....but don't be offended if I don't ever view this blog again...although it's truly inspirationally "fancy" & awesome, I lost my short-term memory in a car accident when I was 16 and like I said the meds had me up later than usually and I stumbled across your blog while playing farmville...go figure..so it is highly unlikely that I'll be up here again.anywho...good luck, much love, and enjoy your blogging....P.S. Even though I suck royally at athletics, I'm looking forward to seeing you at the um...world famous Green/Lamm/Brantley/lucky significant others and friends who get to tag along Family Pumpkin Festival Football game. For real, I'm leaving now...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I totally get your humor and quite enjoy it. I just started a blog too. Mine is not nearly as fun as yours, it's actually quite vanilla but it's hella fun to just get all your thoughts out.
    www.followtheyellowbrickroad-spazzecu.blogspot.com.

    I'm following your blog now and look forward to reading future posts.
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete